Intensity refers to the loudness of the murmur, and is graded according to the Levine scale, from 1 to 6:
1. The famous dye that helps pathologists distinguish amyloid from other hyaline substances is called
1. Marked fatty change of the heart muscle cells, with all about equally involved, indicates:
1. Most patients presenting with idiopathic pulmonary
This Post contain huge collection of Past papers and recalls of FCPS part 1 Multiple Choice Questions for practice, These are arranged according to exams from 2007 to 2013.
36. Carcinoid heart disease is most likely to involve the
A. aortic valve and outflow tract
D. mitral valve
* E. tricuspid valve
36. Which breast lesion is best-established as premalignant?
A. apocrine metaplasia
B. blue dome cyst
* C. epithelial hyperplasia
D. fat necrosis
E. fibrosis alone
31. Which gene is mutated in "idiopathic chronic pancreatitis?
* (E) trypsinogen
32. Which is the most common benign tumor of the exocrine pancreas?
* (A) cystadenoma
(D) papillary adenoma
36. Tuberculosis of the female reproductive system characteristically affects the
* (C) fallopian tubes
31. Which is NOT caused by parvo B19?
(A) arthritis / joint pain
(B) bone marrow failure in sickle cell disease
(C) erythema infectiosum
(D) hydrops fetalis
* (E) roseola infantum
36. Forme fruste means
A. autoimmune disease
* B. mild variant of a disease
C. self-curing disease
D. one disease prevents the other's expression
E. untreatable disease
1. H+ ion
secretion in proximal tubule is related with?
A. Bicarbonate reabsorption (Correct Answer)
B. Bicarbonate excretion
C. K secretion
D. Na secretion
1. Thirst is Reduced By?
A. Angiotensin II
B. INC Volume of ECF (Correct Answer)
C. Stimulation of Hypothalamus
1. Neurons at which location are considered to be the most
vulnerable to hypoxic injury?
A. basis pontis
B. hippocampus (*)
C. inferior olive
D. precentral motor cortex
1. Most primary bone tumors arise in the
D. metaphysis (*)
Get More Stuff Like This In Your Inbox