1. Thirst is Reduced By?
A. Angiotensin II
B. INC Volume of ECF (Correct Answer)
C. Stimulation of Hypothalamus
2. primary hepatocellular carcinoma :
hep C (Correct Answer)
alpha 1 antitrypsin deficiency
3. Braodman area 3 1 2
1 recieves all somatic sensation (Correct Answer)
2 special sensory
3 granular cortex something
4. serology not helpful in
c) giardiasis (“No serologic test is available”…Levinson) (Correct Answer)
d) ameobic liver abscess
5. Virus causes cancer via
1 proto oncoogene
2 oncogene (Correct Answer)
3 nucleic acid
4 promotr gene
(proto-oncogene is normal gene that regulate signals to cell division and apoptosis
When protooncogene becomes mutilated it becomes oncogene which may cause cancer)
6. Byssinosis occurres in people working in
3)textile industry (Correct Answer)
7. OPD , 2 year old boy comes with fever, bowel disturbance... mcv mch
mchc all raised ... detected by
serum vit b12 levels
intrinsic factor antibodies
8. 1st line phagocyte in blood
neutrophil (Correct Answer)
9. old aged Person living at 12000ft had a hx of of MI 6 year back...both
lower limbs swelling and bluish discoloration ...cause
A. cardio-pulmonary failure (Correct Answer)
B. venous thrombosis
C. CO Poisoning
10. a lady delivered 34 weeks baby who was at 30th percentile of weight
and height, cleft lip cleft palate, microcephaly , 6 fingers in both hands ...
axial something ... whats the diagnosis :
c: 74 XY+13 (Dx patau syndrome, which is 47XY + 13) (Correct Answer)
d: 74 XY + 18
11. Esophageal stage of swallowing most effected by :
cerebral cortex stroke just above lateral gyrus
Scleroderma (Correct Answer)
12. Cancer cells combatted by :
natural killers (BOTH NK cells & CD8 are Anti-Neoplastic) (Correct Answer)
cd8 and t lymphos
13. TCA.... what is false:
B. alpha blocker
C. Sympthomimetic (Correct Answer)
D. beta agonist activity
14. DIC is stimulated by??
tissue thromboplastin (other names : coagulation factor 3, tissue factor TF) (Correct Answer)
15. Thiazides causes..
Hypokalemia (Correct Answer)
16. Hyperpolarization is caused by..
Cl- influx (Correct Answer)
17. Pt of chronic renal failure going to dialysis..normocytic normochromic
anemia .. Drug given:
Erythropoietin (Correct Answer)
18. Tricuspid auscultation area?
A. 2nd right ic space
B. 2Nd left ic space
C. 3Rd left ic space
D. Mitral area
E. Lower half of left border of sternum (Correct Answer)
19. Parotid ducts opens into (Asim MCQ)
Second upper molar teeth between cheeks and teeth (Correct Answer)
20. Histamine releasing opioid analgesic.
A. Morphine (others: codein, meperidine) (Correct Answer)
21. vitamin b12 def can be found out by urine test of
methylmalonic acid (In pediatric patients, markedly elevated methylmalonic acid values indicate a probable diagnosis of methylmalonic acidemia. Additional confirmatory testing must be performed. In adults, moderately elevated values indicate a likely cobalamin deficiency. reference range of MMA is 0-0.4 µmol/L (0-4.7 µg/dL).)
22. a patient known case of lambago comes with sudden left side chest
pain.. Cardiac enzymes r normal.. No retrosternal pain also not radiated..
But tenderness at 5,6 intercostal spaces at posterior side..
Costochondritis (Correct Answer)
23. There is lesion of upper trunk.. All wil occur except (Asim’s MCQ)
adduction of arm
medial rotation of arm
Sensory loss over forearm
Supination (Correct Answer)
*24. Typhoid diagnose in 2nd week best by :
blood cs plus widal (Correct Answer)
25. Pt with nose lesion , granuloma, proteinuria
wegner's (Correct Answer)
*26. Which hormone not required for growth of sperm:
Prolactin (most likely prolactin is the correct answer as hyperprolactinemia decreases sperm count, infertility… GH has important role in spermatogenesis, FSH and FSH and LH are critical for sperm production)
27. Steatorrhea due 2 chronic pancreatitis occur due to deficient:
2.lipase (Correct Answer)
28. Female with lush push bodyline , well develped brest ,, complained
amenorrhoea since puberty , short vagina , uterus not palpable, testes in
testicular feminization (Correct Answer)
29. Dissection of aorta:
medial necrosis (Cystic Medical Necrosis – Rubin’s Pathology)
30. Subclavian artery arches over: (Asim’s MCQ)
1st rib (Correct Answer)
31. What’s the hallmark of aids:
progressive immune-depression (Correct Answer)
32. in tractus solitarius
A. 1st order neuron of taste (ant 2/3 tongue)
B. 2nd order neuron of taste (ant 2/3 tongue) (Correct Answer)
33. wound healing
ascorbic acid (Correct Answer)
*34. Autosomal dominant. whats wrong:
50% offspring effected
complete penetrance (this option is correct most likely..secondly consider “50 percent females also)
50% females effected
Discussion: (Variable expressivity is characteristic of autosomal dominant disorders. Transmission is characterized by one half of offspring of affected individuals being affected, regardless of sex. There are some conditions in which there is complete penetrance (achondroplasia) and there are also some diseases with incomplete penetrance(lobster claw deformity)…so most likely answer will be “complete penetrance”)
35. radiation causes cancer usually in :
A. 5-10 yr (Correct Answer)
B. more than 10 yrs
However, recent studies have estimated a mean latency period of 5 years from radiation exposure to radiation-induced cancer
latency period between exposure to therapeutic radiation and occurrence of radiation-induced malignancy was estimated to be between 5 and 15 year (medscape)
radiation-induced solid tumors usually take 10–15 years
radiation-induced leukemias typically require 2–10 years to appear
Skin cancer may occur following ionizing radiation exposure following a latent period averaging 20 to 40 years
36. what white blood cells are raised in acute viral infection
B. Lymphocytes (Correct Answer)
37. protein fat carbohydrates deposition by
C. insulin (Correct Answer)
38. Appendix ..pain in flexion & Medial Rotation of hip. (Asim & Shoaib MCQ)
A. Pelvic (Correct Answer)
D. Post ileal
39. body utilizs nutrients in what order:
CHO, fats , protein (Correct Answer)
fat, prot CHO
cho Prot fat
40. myasthenia gravis Pt, Dr gv some medication due to which Pt conditions
improved. What’s mode of action of medication:
anticholinesterase (Correct Answer)
41. Skeletal muscles
A. are innervated by somatic nervous system (Correct Answer)
B. are non straited
C. intercalated disc
42. Shock characteristic:
tissue hypoxia (Correct Answer)
43. Scenario about nerve supply to tip of the nose
Opthalmic division of trigeminal nerve (Correct Answer)
44. Neurogenic shock mediated by:
loss of vasomotor tone (Correct Answer)
heart pumping decrease
45. Scenario on lacrimation while eating like that
Facial nerve (Correct Answer)
46.A Question about secondary active transport (Amino Acid absorption in PCT) (Correct Answer)
47. what sound comes on rapid filling of lft ventricle
S3 (Correct Answer)
48. 70 yeard old lady...vision not clear
A. Cataract (Correct Answer)
49. If Ejection fraction increase (Rabia Ali MCQ with wrong key AND BRS Physio MCQ)
ESV decrease (Correct Answer)
50. Woman with borderline lab values of MCV, MHCH etc:
micocytic hypochromic (Correct Answer)
51. Lumber puncture ...predominates lymphocytes, HIGH Protein & Normal
A. TBM (Correct Answer if viral option not given)
B. Bacterial meningitis
Discussion: its most likely viral, in TBM glucose is decresed
52. Nutrient artery supplies:
A. epiphyseal plate
D. flat plate
D. Diaphysis (Supply Diaphysis & Central portion of Metaphysis. Peripheral portion of
Metaphysis is supplied by separate artery – Metaphyseal artery) (Correct Answer)
53. Vitamin K deficiency, defective clot formation i guess
5. Prothrombin (Correct Answer)
(Prothrombin or factor 2 is vitamin K dependent …2, 7, 9, 10 are vit k dependent)
54. Osteogenic imperfecta
Defect in synthesis of collagen (Correct Answer)
55. liver in its place coz of
a.attachment with IVC (Correct Answer)
56. Jugulodiagastric lymph node drains into
Palatine tonsils and tongue (Correct Answer)
Discussion: jugulodigastric (tonsil nodes) receives lymphatic drainage from the pharynx, palatine tonsil, and tongue.
Tonsils drain into the superior deep cervical nodes. Most of the efferents end in the jugulodigastic nodes. Some vessels run into nodes deep to the stenocleidomastoid.
All the nodes drain into the deep cervical nodes from where they pass on to the jugular trunk. The jugular trunk enters the thoracic duct on the left and the right lymph duct on the right or the jugulosubclavian junction on the right.
57. Right adrenal gland
Pyrimidal in shape (Correct Answer)
58. oblique fissure in lung extends from : (Asim’s MCQ)
t3 - t6 (Correct Answer)
t2 t6 (most likely this option is correct..it should b T2 posteriorly to 6th rib anteriorly)
The position of the oblique fissure in either lung can be shown by a line drawn from the spinous process of the second thoracic vertebra around the side of the thorax to the sixth rib in the mid-clavicular line; this line corresponds roughly to the line of the vertebral border of the scapula when the hand is placed on the top of the head. The horizontal fissure in the right lung is indicated by a line drawn from the midpoint of the preceding, or from the point where it cuts the midaxillary line, to the midsternal line at the level of the fourth costal cartilage.
59. inappropriate about adrenal gland
neonate adrenal is same the size of adult adrenal gland (Correct Answer)
discussion: At birth, the adrenal gland is relatively large, representing 0.2% to 0.3% of total body weight, compared with 0.001% in adults.
60. factor 9 def, aptt high PT low
Christmas disease (Correct Answer)
factor 8 def
61. sixty year old lady having unilateral severe head ache...temporal atery
A. Giant cell artiritis (Correct Answer)
62. bile acids
absorbed in ileum (Correct Answer)
63. bile acids helps fat digestion by:
Facilitate absorption of Lipid (Correct Answer)
Hydrolysis of LIPID
64. stone in the parotid duct (Asim’s MCQ)
Apoptosis (Correct Answer)
65. Artificial respiration is not necessary if lesion occur at..
D.below c5 (Correct Answer)
66. epithelium changes in endocervix
Metaplasia (Correct Answer)
***67. Squamous cell Carcinoma
bowen's disease (Correct Answer)
Long chain fatty acid (Correct Answer)
69. Pt for renal transplant , what investigation is not necessary in the donor:
Serum Renin (Correct Answer)
70. Hormone involved in gluconeogenisis
Glucagon (Correct Answer)
71. Inhibit gastric acid secretions
Secretin (Correct Answer)
72. Naked Person with 80% humidity in air & 21 degree temp:
heat loss by
A. conduction and radiation (Correct Answer)
B. By vaporization of sweat
C. Elevated metabolism
73. Derived from neural crest (Asim’s MCQ)
autonomic ganglia (Correct Answer)
74. Rapidly adopting fibers...
B. pacinian corpuscles, (Correct Answer)
Nerve fibers that are attached to different types of skin receptors either continue to discharge during a stimulus ("slowly-adapting") or respond only when the stimulus starts and sometimes when a stimulus ends ("rapidly-adapting"). In other words, slowly-adapting nerve fibers send information about ongoing stimulation; rapidly-adapting nerve fibers send information related to changing stimuli. The Pacinian corpuscle receptor is a classic example of a rapidly-adapting type receptor. The Ruffini nerve ending is a slowly-adapting type receptor.
The Ruffini nerve ending is a slowly-adapting type receptor.
75. Nutritional deficiency..scaly dermatitis,alopecia
76. Not supplied by vagus nerve (Asim’s MCQ)
B. ascending colon
The vagus nerve supplies motor parasympathetic fibers to all the organs except the suprarenal (adrenal) glands, from
the neck down to the second segment of the transverse colon.
77. Which will shift the O2.HB curve to the extreme left...
A. CO poisoning
B. fetal Hb ,
D. inc 2,3 bis
78. Secretary vesicles found in organelle
A. Golgi apparatus (Transport vesicle from ER to Golgi _ Modification of Transport
vesicle inside Golgi _ Secretary Vesicle)
79. Cristanee concavity toward nucleus
One option was Golgi apparatus, which most students marked and Its Not golgi as golgi’s concavity is towards cell membrane exit site…ER cisterna concavity is towards nucleus
80. Inappropriate about atropine..
A. Increase CUTANEOUS BLOOD FLOW
B contraindicated in inc intra-ocular pressure
Discussion:its not A option as it increases cutaneous blood flow…known as atropine flush..it also causes dry skin, other options are not given os unsure about the answer
81. Widest part of epidural space
A. L2 (Correct Answer)
82. About collagen.... most abundant protein in the body (Correct Answer)
83. High pressure oxygen for 24 hrs (Scenario of Some Smoker).
Spontaneous Pneumothorax (Correct Answer)
84. Warfarin given for DVT, what is Appropriate?
Not given in pregnancy (Correct Answer)
Rapidly antagonized by FFP
86. Neural tube is formed in which week
B. 4th (Correct Answer)
87. 2*2 TABLE
Chi-square testing (Correct Answer)
88. Sample which is age based grouped then random people taken from
each group, IT IS
A. stratified sampling (Correct Answer)
B. simple sampling
89. Meningitis after pyogenic lung abcess organism?
A. Staph (Correct Answer)
90. Endometrial hyperplasia
A. inc estrogen (Correct Answer)
B. dec estrogen
C. inc progesterone
91. PYOGENIC PEROTINITIS
A. Bacteroids (Correct Answer)
92. Organ with high atriovenous (AV) 02 difference at rest?
A. Heart (Correct Answer)
D. Skeletal muscle
93. Hormone that stores carbohydrates, lipids and proteins in cells is also
called hormones of abundance
C. Thyroid hormone
E. Insulin (Correct Answer)
94. Starling law of heart
A. Explain the increase in cardiac output that occur when venous return is
increase (Correct Answer)
B. explain the inc in heart rate by exercise.
C. does not operate during exercise.
D. explains the increase in cardiac output when the sympathetic nerves supplying
the heart are stimulated.
E. does not operate in the failing heart.
95. Trigeminal ganglia
A. Completely covered by dura
B. Freely bathed in csf
C. Lies in MCF on the side of cavernous sinus (Correct Answer)
96. Short limb..short height...intelligence normal (case of achondroplasia)
A. Autosomal dominant (Correct Answer)
B. Autosomal recessive
97. Drug which enhances the hypoglycemic effect of sulphonylurea?
A. Phenylbutazone, (Correct Answer)
98. Tx of hypercalcemia
C. Furesimide (Correct Answer)
99. 45x0/46xy....A short stature n prominent crease line...
A. BRACHECEPHALY AND MENTAL RETARDATION
B. GONADAL DYSGENESIS WITH FOLLICULAR APLASIA (Correct Answer)
100. Neostigmine action: inhibit Ach esterase (Correct Answer)
101. Venous return increased by
A. intrathorcic pressure
B. Valve in veins
C. Muscle contraction of leg (Correct Answer)
102. A LADY HAD AN ROAD ACCIDENT AND GOT HEAD INJURY.SHE LATER
DEVELOPED complaint of polydypsia and polyuria..lab findings were
given in which urine osmolarity is low and plasma osmolarity high. After
giving vasopressin urine osmolarity increased and plasma osomalilty
decreased…what is diagnosis???
A. Central Diabetes Insipidus (Correct Answer)
C. Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus
103. Chrons disease diff from Ulcerative colitis
Perianal lesions (Correct Answer)
104. An immunocompromize pt developed s/s of pneumonia BAL fluid
revealed boat shaped cyst organism (Nov 2013 Medicine paper MCQ = repeated)
A) Toxoplasma gondii
B) H. influenza
C) Pneumocystis carinii (Correct Answer)
105. Hormone inhibited by feedback from hypothalamus? Prolactin (Correct Answer)
Ipsilatrral lung collapse and chest wall spring out (Correct Answer)
107. A patient burning and recovered completely what factor determines that
complete recovery will occur?
A. underlying Granulation tissue, (Correct Answer)
B. local edema
C. Blood supply
108. Typhoid test (Asim’s MCQ)
A. 1:160 O antigen
B. 1:160 H ag
C. 1:80 O ag
D. 1:160 O and H antigen (Correct Answer)
109. Pt unable to invert his foot while the lateral rotation is intact structure
A. tibialis ant & tibialis post (Correct Answer)
B. tibials ant & fallicus H longus
110. What happen in lower motor neuron lesion..??
A.muscle wasting.. (Correct Answer)
111. Vomiting center situated
Medulla oblongata (Correct Answer)
112. Lower motor neuron lesion
A. Decrease motor tone (Correct Answer)
113. Chorea, athetosis region involved
Basal ganglia (Correct Answer)
114. a lady have difficult in going down stairs examination shows head tilted
to left and rite eye was upward ocular musle involved?
A.right sup oblique.. (Correct Answer)
C. sup rectus
115. Area of the brain most activated before performing skilled motor activity
A) Precentral gyrus
B)spinal motor neuron
D) Cortical association areas (Correct Answer)
116. pupillary light reflex carried by..
A. 2nd & 3rd Cranial Nerves (Correct Answer)
B. 3rd and 4th CN
117. Some Scenario of UNILATERAL MUSCLE ATROPHY WITH NO SENSORY
A. upper motor neuron
B. Lower motor neuton
C. Lower motor neuron with ant horn of spinal cord (Correct Answer)
118. Asthma scenario..
Dec FEV 1/FVC 75 (Correct Answer)
119. Pt with chemotherapy induced vomiting drug to b given
3) OndaNsetron (Correct Answer)
120. Artery in TRUE PELVIS
Middle rectal artery (Correct Answer)
121. Estrogen is released by?
A. ovary (Correct Answer)
122. Which is malignant?
A. Glioma (Correct Answer)
C. H. mole
123. Clostridium perfingens exotoxin action by..
A. coagulase .
B. phopholipase (Correct Answer)
124. Pt with bronchial ca present with hemoptysis due to?? (Asim’s MCQ)
A) Erosion of bronchial vessel (Correct Answer)
B) pulm vein
C) pulm artery.
125. Cavernous sinus thrombosis
A. superior opthalmic vein
B. inferior opthalmic vein (most likely Correct Answer)
126. Inappropriate about hcg..
A. It causes ovulation..
B. Little similar as thyroid,
C. it causes LEUITINIZATION OF FOLLICLES (Correct Answer)
127. major part of energy utilized during breathing is to overcome
A. Elastic recoil of lungs (Correct Answer)
B. Resistance of chest wall
C. Large airway resistance
128. Side effect of chlorpromazine.. A. dystonia (Correct Answer)
129. Immunological function is significantly reduced in
A. dec basophils
C. dec neutrophis (Correct Answer)
D. liver failure
130. Patient came with complaint of hirsutism .muscle wasting .skin
pigmentation and truncal obesity, hyprtension hyprglycemia...
B. Primary inc in ACTH (Correct Answer)
131. Decrease in PR interval
A. 1st degree Heart Block
B. 2nd degree Heart Block
C. WPW syndrome (Correct Answer)
132. Slow Pain transmitted by unmyelinated c fibers..
A. substance p (Correct Answer)
133. Which hormone decrease gastric motility..???
A. CCK .. (Correct Answer)
134. Minimal change nephrotic syndrome...microscopic finding
A. mesengial deposition
B. sub epithelial deposition
C. sub endothelial deposition (Correct Answer)
D. Linear IgG deposition on IMMUNOFLORESCENCE)
135. Fracture behind humeral medial epicondile loss of sensation in
A) medial/3palmer aspects
B) Medial 1/3 palmer & dorsal aspect (Correct Answer)
C) Lateral 1/3
136. A sluggish pendular knee jerk due to..?
A. Anterior horn neurons damage (Correct Answer)
B. upper motor neuron lesion
137. aortic opening aneurysm structures compressd...azygous vein and thoracic
duct (Correct Answer)
138. Microaneurysm feature of AIDs don’t include..
A. hard exudates (Correct Answer)
rich in lymphocytes (Correct Answer)
140. Aids not associated with..
A squamous cell carcinoma..
B lymphoid series of bone marrow (Leukemia is Unlikely in AIDS) (Correct Answer)
141. Lymph nodes not present in?
B. Thymus (Correct Answer)
Discussion: The thymus differs structurally from other lymphoid organs in that it does not have lymphatic vessels draining into it. It is not a filter like the lymph nodes, which are situated so that microorganisms and other antigens are exposed to their cells. The thymic lymphocytes are sealed off from the rest of the body by a continuous layer of epithelial (covering) cells that entirely surround the organ. While thus sequestered, the lymphocytes differentiate, or acquire the capabilities to perform specialized tasks. (britanica)
142. Basic drugs bind to..??
A. alpha 1 glycoprotein.. (Correct Answer)
Discussion: Since albumin is alkalotic, acidic and neutral drugs will primarily bind to albumin. If albumin becomes saturated, then these drugs will bind to lipoprotein. Basic drugs will bind to the acidic alpha-1 acid glycoprotein. This is significant because various medical conditions may affect the levels of albumin, alpha-1 acid glycoprotein, and lipoproteins.
143. Thrombocytopenia APPROPRIATE
A. inc clotting time causing dec platelet count
B. thrombocytonpenia impairs APTT pathway
C. DIC occurs due to Dec in platelet count/ DIC causes decrease in platelet
count (Correct Answer)
144. A child with thrombocytopenia after acute viral infection due to....
A. Anti-platelet antibody (Correct Answer)
Discussion: In ITP Body own cells attack on
Platelets – The reason why We give Steroids or do Splenectomy is because it is
Autoimmune process and SPLEEN is the main culprit site. Antibodies Formed in SPLEEN
BY Plasma Cells) .
B. immune complex formation.
C. consumptional coagulopathy
145. Minimal change in blood flow to an organ during exercise
B) Brain (Correct Answer)
C) Skeletal muscles
146. Congenital anomaly associated with urothelial CA is
A. bladder extrophy (Correct Answer)
B. unilateral agenesis of kidney
C. double ureter
D. Horse shoe kidney
147. Lipoprotein with highest cholesterol content (Asim’s MCQ)
B) LDL (Correct Answer)
A. Chromophoes are smallest (Correct Answer)
B. chromophils are 50% of total
150. Scenario of turner syndrome.
A. bracheceephale with mental retardation
short stature with prominent simian crease
B. gonadal dysgenesis with follicular aplasia (Correct Answer)
151. Inappropriate about dopamine.
A: contraindicated in septic shock... (Correct Answer)
B. causes increase myocardial infarct area..
C. 10 microgram per kg dose of dopamine causes vasoconstriction
A. heart failure (Correct Answer)
B. excessive ADH
152. A vertical lesion in optic chiasma causes..
A bitemporal hemiaopia.. (Correct Answer)
B. right sided homonomous hemianopia
153. Warfarin causes decrease in..
B. Factor 13
C. Prothrombin (Correct Answer)
154. Essential amino acid is.. Phenylalanine (Correct Answer)
155. Atomic bomb,... release of Stroncium-90 which affect milk products ..so it
A.osteosarcoma (Correct Answer)
156. Vertical artery along face, deep to submandibular gland is..??
C. Lingual (Correct Answer)
157. Tumor which also invade neural tissue
B.hemangiopericytoma (Correct Answer)
158. which one is NOT autosomal recessive
A. ataxia talengiectasia
B. carcinoma ovary (Correct Answer)
159. good patient and doc relationship...active listening (Correct Answer)
160. One glucose give ATP.. A. 38 (8 in Glycolysis & 30 from Kreb’s Cylce) (Correct Answer)
161. Digoxin don't cause
A. inc intracellular Ca
B. inc intracellular Na
C. inc intracellular K (Correct Answer)
162. inferior thyroid artery is
branch of thyrocervical trunk (Correct Answer)
163. Pt with gum bleed in petechia advised bone marrow likely DX
C) Leukemia (Correct Answer)
164. fluid having specific gravity of 1.006 cause is
A. CCF (Correct Answer)
B. Ca lung
165. a patient came in semi comatose state,,shifting dullness was
positive..liver biopsy taken and there were mallory bodies n fibrosis of
liver : Alcoholic Hepatitis (Correct Answer)
166. A lady after abdominal surgery presented with dyspnea susp DVT cause
A) Endothelial injury
B) Endothelial injury & stasis
C) Stasis & hypercoagulablity. (Correct Answer)
167. Broadman’s Area 3 2 1,,,
A. agranular cortex..
B. Primary Somatosensory Cortex (Correct Answer)
168. secondary center of ossification
EPIPHYSIS (Correct Answer)
169. acclimatized...rapid ascent
a) 2 3 DPG (Correct Answer)
b) PO2 is normal
c) PO2 is lower than normal
d) Pulmonary edema
170. Pregnant lady with normocytic normochromic Anemia. Cause?
plasma volume expansion (Correct Answer)
171. Adrenal insensitivity syndrome which is inappropriate test
A. Serum LH FSH
B. Serum progesterone (Correct Answer)
C. US abd
172. Endocervical epithelium of lady reveals sq epi cause?
C) metaplasia (Correct Answer)
173. Water Intoxication causes???
A) Slow pulse (Correct Answer)
C) Altered behavior.
174. In complete heart block
A. Atrial rate is lower than ventricular rate
B. Ventricular fibrillation is common
C. Fainting occur cuz atrial unable to pump blood into ventricles
D. Fainting occur because of prolong periods during which ventricles fail to
Contract (Correct Answer)
175. Burning hot sensation occurs when temp of the surrounding is
D. Above 45 (Correct Answer) (Thermal nocioreceptors activate when Temperature Falls Below 5 C – COLD or
shoot Above 45 C)
176. Slow growing Tumor/Carcinoma of Thyroid?
B. Papillary (Correct Answer)
177. Low molecular weight heparin
A) can cause thrombocytopenia
B) produced by fragmentation n degradation of heparin (Correct Answer)
178. Clostridium tetani main site of action is? A.
B.Exotoxin produces lethal effects (Correct Answer)
179. Pt having Hypertension 210/120 and Creatinine 7, defect is in? (Rabia Ali
A. JG apparatus (Correct Answer)
B. Mecula Densa
180. Gastrectomy after 3 months anemia
A. microcytic hypochromic
B. megaloblastic (Correct Answer)
181. Drug contraindicated in impaired renal failure:
Gentamicin (Correct Answer)
182. Solubility of drug is increased by which factor
A. increase lipid solubility (Correct Answer)
183. Gastric secretions are inhibited by what.
A. secretin (Correct Answer)
184. In slow wave sleep what is unlikely.
A. Inc muscle tone (Correct Answer)
B. Dreams unable to recall
C. Delta waves
185. Bradykinin ...
A. kallikren (Correct Answer)
186. Alpha adrenergic stimulation causes
C. Pupillary dilation (Correct Answer)
187. GFR Clinically Measure by:
A. Creatinine (Correct Answer)
188. Inappropriate regarding Azygous Vein
Pass through Esophageal Opening (Correct Answer)
189. Rh Agglutinins
A. present of RBC surface (Correct Answer)
B. present in month of Rh -ve mother when give birth to rh +ve fetus
190. Artery involved Anterior wall MI
LAD artery (Correct Answer)
191. Taste fibers through.
tractus solitarius (Correct Answer)
192. After giving Glucocorticoids, there will be?
Decrease Lymphocytes (Correct Answer)
193. Multiple long bone fracture...B.P 90/, Pulse 115. Initial management?
A. Fracture stabilization
B. Volume replacement (Correct Answer)
194. Atrial fibrillation
A. Pulses deficit (Correct Answer)
195. The process by which DNA is transferred from one bacterium to another
by a virus is known as
A. TRANSDUCTION (Correct Answer)
196. Fracture of Long Bones
Fat Embolism (Correct Answer)
197. MRSA sensitive to:
clotrimoxazole (Correct Answer)
GOOD LUCK J
Get More Stuff Like This In Your Inbox